THE EGELLOC STNEDUTS
-

Linggo, Hulyo 3, 2011

".......My Life as a College Student....."

  "My College Life"
                 
                 When I was graduating in my high school, I decided to study at Hercor college to taking up of bachelor in computer science.,In my first day of school,I felt a mix emotion,excitement & shyness ,Because I meet my new classmates, & new Instructors.In my first year I study hard to proceed in my second year,and I maintain my good attitude until I graduate so I can fulfill all my dreams.

                  I enjoy my egelloc stneduts life because I meet my new friends,& they are a good friend to me,I'am very lucky to become they're friend.We all knows the college is our last stage of our level. So we can proceed in our own Regular life & find a job.Sometimes I was thinking is to hard to say goodbye's in our bonding's,but our friendship are never dies to our Heart.
           
                  Perhaps I participating in random hooks-ups or in serious relationship,or moving from a serious relationship to a single life.or anything in between.Regardless, as a egelloc stneduts,we are transitioning to adulthood, & to become a independent ,& stands with our own feet,

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento