THE EGELLOC STNEDUTS
-

Linggo, Marso 13, 2011

....My DabarkadZ..,

                             all my FRIENDS,.....
Happiest moment with Them,...







Friendship is a collection of the hearts ready to give,
share and understand,It never fades and never ends,
it only reminds us life is not complete without You my 
FRIEND.............,


pA.cute...






If every beat of my heart is caused by people...
whom consider my friends i just want to say 
Thank you keeping me alive... laB u guys..,




For all those times you've been there for me,
thoughtful things you've said and done,jokes
that cheered me up,bonding moments that means 
so much,stories we've shared,messages you've sent,
i want to let you know that,everything are very much appreciated...
thank you guy'Zz...... 


For all those happy & bad memories,..
 I well kept it my heart and will never forget it.... TNX guys.....

  
cute2,,.....:)Byeee,.... 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento